Security with TargetMeet is assured by:
Servers in Europe
All meeting sessions conducted on TargetMeet use switching equipment located in OVHcloud servers, leader in the European Hosted Private Cloud market according to the latest Forrester report on Hosted Private Cloud Services in Europe, Q2 2020. They ensure a Cloud Act emancipated European offering, extensive data protection by top-of-class market certifications and the full control for OVHcloud customers over the location of their data.
Only Authorized Personnel have direct access to our production systems. Those who do have direct access to production systems are only permitted to view user data stored in TargetMeet in the aggregate, for troubleshooting purpose. Softpoint maintains a list of Authorized Personnel with access to the production environment. These members undergo criminal background checks and are approved by Softpoint’s Engineering management. Softpoint also maintain a list of personnel who are permitted to access TargetMeet code, as well as the development and staging environments. These lists are reviewed quarterly and upon role change.
A Highly Secure Meeting Experience
Personal Meeting Rooms can be accessed via a personalized URL, allowing the host to list all scheduled and in-progress meetings as well as to start or join meeting on TargetMeet. Other security-related features include:
- The Host or Attendee has the option to save names and email addresses making organizing or joining new meetings easier.
- Site access can be restricted through authentication for all Host and Attendee access. Authentication can be required to gain access to meetings or any site information including listed meetings.
- Recordings can be sent to the host of the meeting and be erased permanently once downloaded.
- Approval required for all ‘Forgot Password?’ emails can be activated.
- Required reset for account passwords can be activated rather than re-entered on behalf of the user.
Meetings on TargetMeet platform are designed to deliver real-time, rich-media content securely to each Attendee – everything shared by a Presenter is directly encoded with SSL (Socket Secure Layer). All meeting data is transported using a 256-bit SSL – typically internet data requires the use of Port 80 (used for standard HTTP traffic) – SSL requires the use of firewall Port 443 which is for HTTPS traffic only. By requiring this Port by default TargetMeet ensures only the most secure presentation and session layers.
TargetMeet platform works on a reliable and highly secure HTTPS connection (Port 443), which means no specific configuration of your firewall is needed.
Meeting Data Privacy
All TargetMeet content including chat text, audio, video and desktop sharing are entirely transient. No data is stored locally on the Attendees’ computers or through the cloud.